CLIENT PERFOMANCE MANAGER JOB OPPORTUNITY
DEPARTMENT: Client Retention
JOB TITLE: Client Performance Manager
REPORTS TO: Client Performance Leader
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt PAY TYPE: Hourly + Incentive Compensation
EMPLOYMENT CLASS: Regular Full Time
ABOUT CARDONE AUTOMOTIVE RESOURCES:
Built by the number-one sales trainer in the world, Cardone Automotive Resources has become one of the most trusted names in the automotive industry. For over thirty years, Grant Cardone has helped Dealers expand sales, increase transaction profitability, and reduce turnover —all by disrupting the status quo by implementing his proven, industry-leading processes in the showroom, through management, and in dealer-training technology.
Grant’s mission with Cardone Automotive Resources is to create disruptive solutions that revolutionize the way vehicles are bought, sold, and re-marketed. The implementation of life-cycle tools that create efficiency for the consumer, retailer and wholesale markets is our expertise.
The automotive industry is embedded in our DNA. Our team possesses decades of industry experience that is supplemented with business backgrounds that are unique and diverse. Our depth of knowledge and industry understanding allows us to deliver truly impressive results while creating special and long-term relationships with all our partners.
Founded and led by CEO, Grant Cardone, a New York Times bestselling author, international social media influencer, renowned speaker, trainer and coach to fortune 500 companies as well as a real estate mogul, Cardone Automotive Resources takes a cutting-edge, disruptive approach to sales, marketing, social media and consulting to give businesses an opportunity to increase their revenue and expand their market share.
The Performance Manager position is primarily responsible for the retention and relationships of their assigned clients and up-selling the Cardone suite of products in efforts to maximize revenue streams across their client base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain and improve relationships on behalf of the Company with existing clients as assigned.
- Build relationships across key stakeholders in the dealership.
- Ensure the voice of the customer is heard throughout The Company. (Sales, R&D, Marketing, Operations, Finance, etc.)
- Professionally handles inbound and outbound calls with clients and users addressing any issues and training needs and resolving them promptly and thoroughly.
- Provide excellent service to clients and apply effective troubleshooting techniques under pressure.
- Continuously evaluate client health and improve client engagement and usage to meet and exceed department and client objectives.
- Organize, promote and conduct efficient web-based trainings for clients as needed and recommended.
- Hold Dealerships accountable for utilization.
- Report ROI and opportunities for product utilization with the DP and GM.
- Comply with any and all applicable legal laws, regulations and rules;
- Complete and record any information about activities and/or accounts in the Company’s CRM system
- Comply with the Company’s established policies and procedures
- Complete and submit all paperwork and/or reports required by the Company
- Report to your manager regularly, to discuss your presentation of ideas, initiatives and status reports for achieving established goals and objectives
Experience, Competencies and Education:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of 5 years of high level automotive experience is required. Position requires sufficient product knowledge and industry knowledge. B.S or B.A. preferred.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Strong persuasive speaking skills, comfortable with public speaking to attract and engage large training groups and sales demonstrations of high importance.
- Must have excellent customer facing soft skills to interact with both internal and external customers.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
This position receives guidance and direction but works with minimal supervision seeking final approval.
- Travel to and attend tradeshows, employee training initiatives, clients and other Company events throughout the year as required.
Cardone is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all duties and responsibilities of the employee to effectively do their job. Duties may be assigned and reassigned from time to time with or without notice.
Please respond to this posting with your resume of relevant experience and a 60 second video telling us about yourself and your skill.
- Client Performance Management: 5 years (Required)
- Automotive Customer Service: 5 years (Required)
- United States (Required)