Cardone Automotive Resources (CAR), a subsidiary of Cardone Training Technologies, Inc., founded by New York Times best-selling author Grant Cardone, is growing fast and hiring! For over 30 years, Cardone Automotive Resources has been helping Automotive Dealers increase sales, increase deal profitability, and reduce turnover with disruptive showroom, management, and technology processes. The CAR mission is to create disruptive solutions that revolutionize the way vehicles are bought, sold, and re-marketed.
If you love a challenge and want a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build your resume and earn college credits at the same time, then we want to hear from you.
- Work with web development team members to help implement campaigns
- Assist with development of content calendars for the CAR brand
- Monitor and report on analytics
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Have the ability to commit and do what it takes to succeed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Experience with social media analytics
- Basic knowledge of photo editing software
- $15-$18 per hour
- Health benefits and paid time off after trial period
This is a full time in-house position, Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm in Aventura, FL. We are not looking for telecommute or remote work arrangements.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Respond to this posting with your resume and a 60 second video explaining why you are the best fit for this position
- Include a social media sample of your work
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Required)
- Photo Editing: 1 year (Required)
- Social Networking: 1 year (Required)